Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bull***t Response from Tavis

CHECK OUT THIS BULLSHIT RESPONSE FROM TAVIS TODAY TO THE NATIONAL FIRESTORM OF CRITICISM HE'S BEEN RECEIVING FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY REGARDING OBAMA. WHAT A SLIMY POMPOUS COWARD THIS MAN IS...

Dear Friend:

Sorry for the impersonal nature of this form letter. The sheer volume of my email right about now leaves this as my only option, given my attempt to respond to every letter I receive.

Most of the mail concerning my recent commentaries on the Tom Joyner Morning Show seem to center around the false notion of my demonizing the Obama campaign should he decide not to appear with us at the State of the Black Union in New Orleans, Saturday, February 23, 2008, live on C-SPAN.

I'm encouraging Mr. Obama to attend, just as I'm encouraging all the other candidates to appear for a conversation we conduct at the same time every year. To not do so would be, I think, a missed opportunity.

Thanks for your email expressing your point of view.

All best,

Tavis Smiley


Kimberly McFarland
Executive Assistant to Tavis Smiley

(323) 290-4690 Ext. 231
(323) 290-3940 Fax

Tavis Smiley on PBS & The Tavis Smiley Show from PRI
Check your local listings for broadcast times or www.tavistalks.com